Google
 

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy Independance Day!

I wanted to wish everyone (in the USA) a happy 4th of July! I hope you have had a great day celebrating with family and friends. I spent my day in the shop putting the final shine and cleanup of my 000 and took some pictures. I didn't do anything on the SJ today, I just wanted to get the 000 finished before the fireworks start. Here are the pictures and spec's. Enjoy!

Specifications:

Back and Sides - East Indian rosewood
Top - Adirondack Spruce
Fretboard - Granadillo
Bindings - Bloodwood
Bridge and peg head - East Indian rosewood
Neck - Spanish cedar
Nut and Saddle - Bleached bone fully compensated saddle
Inlay and dots - Paua Abalone
Bridge Pins - Ebony with Paua dots
Finish - Colortone waterbased lacquer
Tuners - Grover 18:1 Sta-tite
Scale - 12 fret to body, 25.4"






















No comments: