Google
 

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Woaahhh, it's hot..... really hot...

Well I have been kicked out of my shop by the heat. It was over 100 degrees up there yesterday and today, and well that is just too darned hot to work in. The tough part is the humidity here is up around 90% so my dehumidifier has been running non-stop to keep the shop down below 45%. Of course, with that comes a lot of heat from the dehumidifier itself which doesn't help with the shop temps. I tried to go up there around 9:00 last night and it was still over 100 degrees so I shut off the lights and came back down. The weatherman said that the temps are supposed to drop starting tomorrow so maybe I can get back up there then. But until then..... the building is on hold.

I did get one pretty cool bit of info today. I had sent a thank you letter to LMI along with a couple of pictures of my OOO and I just received an e-mail from them asking for my permission to include my guitar on their website. That was pretty neat. First one of my guitars will be in a book, and now on LMI's website. Needless to say I am pretty happy about that.

No comments: