Google
 

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Buuuurrrrrrrr!

DAY 12

Well, unless it warms up a bit around here, it doesn't look like much will be getting done on the guitar. You see, right now it is hovering around 15 deg F. (-9C) and this is the high for today. It is supposed to get down to around 0 deg by tonight. My shop is an unheated second floor of a 100+ year old barn. Now I do have some temp heat up there, but it just takes too long to get to a decent working temperature so the shop will be vacant until the temp's rise just a bit.

On a side note, I contacted LMI regarding the neck block issue that several builders are having and I got a response stating that they appreciated my suggestion and will change the way the directions are inserted into the kit. They said they are now putting a sticker on the neck block stating that it needs to be trimmed, and directing the builder to read the letter in the bolt package. I am glad to hear that! Hopefully this will keep others down the road from running into the same problems that we have run into.

Now I am off to keep warm!

No comments: