Google
 

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Kinda quiet around here......

DAY 29

I have to apologize for the lack of updates as of late. Starting Wed. night a few hours after my last update, I got hit hard with the flu and nothing got done on the guitar. Today was the first day that I thought I felt good enough to do some work on it. I was wrong. I went out and started to sand the epoxy off of my inlay and by the time I had it sanded level, I felt like I had just run a marathon! Needless to say I shut it down and went back inside. I figured that I had better stop right then and there before I made some bad mistake that I would regret later. It is really easy to mess things up when you aren't feeling well. On the up side, the inlay looks pretty nice now that it is sanded level. It is not perfect by any means, but it looks pretty acceptable for my first attempt. I look forward to doing it again.

I forgot to take my camera out with me and didn't have the energy to go back out and take pictures so I will get them the next time I get out there. Hopefully that will be tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My friend, I hope health finds you again soon.