Google
 

Sunday, October 28, 2007

A couple of pictures.....

Not much for today. I didn't do any work in the shop, but I was fooling around with my other three guitars, playing all of them and I made some slight changes to the string spacing at the nut on the OM. I had the string spacing a little too close for my taste so I went ahead and re-cut the nut slots to get a spacing I liked. Now that I have the measurements, I will either fill all the slots and re-file them, or just make a new nut. I took a couple of pictures for the blog.




I have never taken a 'group shot' of the three completed guitars. Here they are, the scratch built 000 with an EIR back/sides and ADI spruce top on the left, a mahogany/sitka spruce Stewmac dreadnought in the center, and a Granadillo/Bearclaw sitka top LMI OM on the right.


Here are the current builds, the EIR/sitka OM twins, and the Camatillo/Bearclaw sitka SJ. All three of these are scratch builds. The necks are all sitting there also.


No comments: